Choose term life insurance if you:
• Need safety solely until a certain age (say, the age when your youngest baby graduates school).
• Have no dependents who will need financial help for the rest of their lives.
• Don’t private a family enterprise or have an enormous property to protect.
• Want in all probability essentially the most moderately priced type of safety obtainable.
Choose eternal life insurance if you:
• Want to produce for lifelong dependents, akin to a child with specific needs.
• Need to protect an enormous property or family enterprise from property taxes.
• Want to depart a legacy.
• Want to produce members of the family with money in your remaining payments, akin to medical funds and funeral costs, regardless of when you die.