American Household Life Assurance Firm (AFLAC), one of many premier US insurance corporations, has a number of accident and well being insurance insurance policies to cater to the wants of each people and employers. Based in 1955 by three brothers – John, Paul, and Invoice Amos, AFLAC shortly rose in recognition and clocked 6,426 policyholders and $388,000 in belongings in its very first 12 months of enterprise.
Primarily based in Columbus, Georgia, the trendy AFLAC is a behemoth and has belongings price $56 billion and an enormous clientele of over 40 million folks throughout the globe.
Constantly making it to the Fortune 500 checklist of worldwide insurance corporations, AFLAS can be listed on the New York Inventory Trade (NYSE).
With the target of offering high quality, but reasonably priced, merchandise to its prospects and employers, AFLAC combines modern strategic advertising and marketing with well-researched and high quality services to supply the purchasers a few of the most cost-effective and value-for-money insurance plans accessible out there.
AFLAC works on the apt enterprise motto: “AFLAC pays you money whenever you get harm and miss work.”
AFLAC gives different insurance plans for people, employers, and enterprise house owners, overlaying:
– Quick-term Incapacity
– Imaginative and prescient
– Most cancers/Specified Illness
– Specified Well being Occasion
– Lengthy-term Care
– Hospital Confinement Indemnity
– Hospital Confinement Illness Indemnity
– Hospital Intensive Care
– Coverage Holders
– Advantages Managers
In addition to offering a number of insurance plans, AFLAC additionally provides loads of gross sales alternatives and company employment.
– Property price $56,361 million as of 2006
– Revenue of $1,483 million in 2006, a whopping 14.2% improve from the figures in 2004
– 7,263 workers
– Managerial operations in USA and Japan
– Wholly owned subsidiaries in most US States
– Ranks 476 within the Fortune International 500 Rankings
– Ranked 218 within the Forbes Journal in 2006
AFLAC has separate administration models in New York (US) and Japan. The administration operations are carried out below CEO and Chairman, Daniel P. Amos.
ATTN: Shareholder Companies Division
1932 Wynnton Street
Columbus, Georgia 31999